Monday, March 13, 2006

Mission calls Mission calls everywhere and not one for me...

About everyone I know is now going on a mission. Let's see one of my friends is going to DC south, one's going to Dominican Republic, one's going to California Long Beach. I mean, I look around everyone is turning in their papers, and I'm just sitting there twittling my thumbs. I'm kinda of afraid of going, but I know I'll do a good job. I'm really excited at the same time. There are other people though who are 100 times more excited than I am. Right now I'm just looking forward to spending some time with my family. Cause school right now isn't that challenging. Well not in the way I want it to be that is. I mean the memorizing and stuff is hard, but I hate that stuff. I find it to be rote and bothersome. I was really good at it at high school. Being at college though, I'm not so good. My study habits are the same. So, right now I'm trying something new. Reading it out loud to myself. So far it has worked wonders. I'm remember stuff more readily. So I hope that works out. I was having the same problem last semester, so I know it's not the girls. Last semester my classes where much better than this semester. Cause last semester I had classes I actually like the stuff I was learning about. So I guess I just need to plan better next semester. ^_^ College is still great. I just love it so mooch. lol i mean much.... Byu us just a great place to be. Still hate those CS labs. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....>_< But um I'll get over it. If it doesn't get better soon, I'll just have to go visit my dad. Cause he'll know how to fix it. Reading what Abe Lincoln is fun to read. That guy is just amazing. He learned just about everything from reading. What a brilliant mind that man had. Wow this sure did get off the title. I guess I decieved all three of you that read this. LOL. Well thats it for this time. TTFN

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

That really didn't have a lot to do with the title, but that's not a big idea. I'm glad to hear I'm not a distraction, and I liked the joke about me. Yeah, I caught it.

Kelsey said...

Haha. I meant deal, not idea.