Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pandaman

No this is not how I got my hideandgoseekpandaman handle. That came from CTR(Crash Team Racing). This is one of my first stuffed animals if not THE first. His name is Jealous. He's been through a lot. He's had an ear ripped off. Head sewn back on twice. Thats a lot for one little guy. He's been left out in the rain several times. He's in the shape that most people would threw him out. But he's so important to me that I'd never do that. I dont sleep with him. If I did anywas he's head would probably would come off. Well with the ear thing, well me and my brother were fighting over him for some reason so I was holding onto his with my teeth. My brother was pulling on is body. And there was this rip and his ear was in my mouth and the rest of him was with my brother. He still has the original stuffing in his head. But it's as hard as a rock. His nose is gone, I dont remember why. He's not very black and white. It's more of a tan than a white. Well here he is.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Yay for stuffed animal friends!