Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MIssion is calling

Well I did my last talk in my home ward for the next two years. Which was formally known as a farewell talk. It was nice getting that over. I have no idea how long it was. Everyone was telling me how impressed they were with me. That I've broken out of my shell. That they never could do a talk without at least some notes. I was also told that my talk was better than most return missionaries. So that was pretty cool.

Still have a few things to get before I leave, but I got just about everything. It's really nice to have Joe home. I'm so happy that he's here. It doesn't seem like he's been gone that long, and yet it does. I mean sooner than I know it I'll be back. There's just so many things that just cruise by and seem like no time at all.

No comments: