Tuesday, May 30, 2006

2-3 week waiting period :(

Now All I have to do is wait 2-3 weeks before I know where and when I'm going on my mission. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. So if you couldn't tell what I just said, my mission papers are in. So I'm doing a lil dance. *dancing* *even more dancing* *knocks over a lamp* opppss *stops the dancing* *sweeps the broken lamp under the couch* *starts whistling as he walks the from the scene of the crime* I don't know what's going to be harder waiting for the call, or to wait to leave. I guess I'll just have to see about that. Well this is hagspam(HideAndGoSeekPAndaMan) signing out.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Exciting!!!!!! I can't wait to hear where you are going.

Anonymous said...

just to remind you, i'm always wrong about my guesses to where people are going. So you won't be going to Germany because that's my guess. haha.

Maybe New Hampshire. haha. i dunno.

-Owen