Friday, June 09, 2006

Anything goes!

I figured it's about time I have a post were I just ramble on about anything and everything. So let's start with the wonderful weather going on right now. There is a spectular lightning storm going on right now. All the lightning, it's so great. The tempature is like perfect, I could just sit out there and watch it all night. Speaking about lightning my brother, Joe, was almost struck once. It was at Martin's Cove in Wyoming. But he was ok. This shake that I'm having is so goooood. It's cookie dough, I made that must be way it's so good. OR itcould be that I was craving something sweet all day... Dinner was fantasitic, La Careta was delicious. If you haven't been there you should go. Oh the rain makes me think of poodle..i mean puddle jumping, with Kelsey, Owen and Savannah. The first two being prolly the only ones reading this...lol Yeah all the splashing and stuff, makes me giggle like a school girl. I have a lava lamp, in my room, I'm still not sure if I'll ever use it. DDR is still fun. I guess I've played it a little too much. You know how I know this? When I close my eyes I see the arrows. But I'm getting better. Getting down not resting in the center but keep you feet on the directions. So hopefully I'll get that down, I definetley the best that were here tonight, but that's not saying much. Can I beat Kelsey, maybe we'll just have to see. I still wish I had a digitial camera. Cause then I could give you a tour of my room. And if any of you think I can set you up on a date, well too bad, I don't want to do it. I've decided that it's too much work. mumble mumble mumble mumble....well i guess that's it... I thought I had more to say, oh well. :)

No comments: