Thursday, June 22, 2006

Mission Call

Well I finally got my call to Brazil Recife mission. I report to the Sao Paulo MTC on Oct. 4. I'm so excited about it. I've been looking forward to this for 18 years now. All those times singing I hope they call me on a mission finally have payed off. I just can't wait till then. I get to work till then, so I guess I better search harder now. Well here's the pic of my mission. It's pretty small uh!? And I don't even recongize any cities around there lol. Well I'm super excited

My address at the MTC is

Elder Jacob Scott Rodgers
Brazil Recife Mission
Brazil Missionary Training Center
Rua Padre Antonio D'Angelo 121
Casa Verde
02516-040 Sao Paulo SP
Brazil

Then after the MTC it is

Elder Jacob Scott Rodgers
Brazil Recife Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City UT 84130-0150
USA

No comments: