Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Look out world I have a camera!!!!11111

Yes it is true i now have a camera. And all you that's been around me when I have one know how much I love to use them. Yes I go on a rampage with cameras. So people have to take them away from me. But now it is mine so no one can *devilsh laugh*. But I still have some strange feeling that it will somehow... But anywho here are some wonderful pics from my wonderful camera. Here's me and one of my polar bears. Can you bleive he used to be as big as me?
Here in my room. My bowl from my wonderful birthday cake, with a glass of milk. And my vanilla cream soda from the 4th. As you can see I have just so many things to take pictures of. I mean it's just mind blowing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

orvfstv dhb bfoyr black girls

iqpba!

ngtqn efoupq iio black butts