Sunday, July 16, 2006

We went Idaho

We had a wonderful drive to Rexburg to visit my cousin and my aunt and uncle. After the 4 hour drive went to go see Pirates II it was great. Issac's baby head is shown here. From R-L Zach, my mom, Aunt Anna.

Here is Payson, Zach's friend's from his mission nephew.The entrance to the cave we visited. Called the Civil Defense Cave
It was cold enough in the Cave that there was ice. It was really cool.
No flash here, only flashlights.

Oh there's the flash. L-R Zach, Bryce(Zach's friend from his mission), my Dad, Unlce Jeff(Golden Gramps), Bryce's Dad, Drew.
We had a few tight spots.
Yay, the exit.
Looking back into the cave.
My dad had a little spill.
A little dune jumping, who would have thought there was some in Idaho.
Then we had some grub from Big Jud's. They had burgers that came in 1lbs, 2lbs, 3lbs.
L-R my Dad, Drew, Uncle Jeff, Issac, Zach, me, Sarah

No comments: