Monday, August 21, 2006

Do you hear me? Do you care?

Sudoku the new wave hitting the nation. Well this week my family has finally given in. My mom did it the whole way home from LA. I guess that tells you how much she like it. My dad loves it too. Drew i think he just did it to pass time. I enjoy for maybe half way through one, then just do it to pass time. But now I'm home I don't think I'll be doing it anymore.

Yes Magic Mountain was a lot of fun. But I didn't get to go on as many rides as I wanted to. One was closed, and my group was all too tired to stay longer. But I got a shirt from it, so I'm happpy ^_^ I'm wishing I took more pictures, but I'm happy with the ones I took.
Yes I know, very orginial
Ignore the other people in this pic, just look at the dashing young man in blue, and that other kid in orange. And if you're wondering what's on my shirt, it's a simple math equation. Mario+shroom=Bigger Mario. I've been told that it's cool.


I figured we've done a foot pic before, so this was opproiate. Once my mom's wallpaper on her cellphone was my foot, now it's my eye, so I can keep an eye on her.

Yeah so I rode Ninja, Batman, Goliath, Jetstream, Scream!, was going to do X but it was closed. But overall it was lots of fun.

Of course when I went to the temple, I forgot to bring my camera. And all the other places I went, so at least I got a few pictures. Well I got to see the neww Joseph Smith movie, it was really good. I got to Knott's Berry Farm. We went at 8:00pm on a Saturday, it wasn't the best idea. It was as if it was during the day. So we got on 3 rides, but only the best ones. So it's all good.

Well it's just good to be home now. Even though it's harder to sleep in this thinner air. The wonderful weather gone. The beach thousands of miles away, instead of ten minutes. And all those other good things about Southern Cal that we all love and enjoy.

See you next time on Jake's World......well it's not really my world, unless you accept my reality as your own, then it would be, and I would be in far better condition than I am now, and you would talk to me more, and you wouldn't be reading this, you would be calling me, or at least leaving a comment so I know I'm being heard, cause people like it when you do that, cause this is a very run-on sentence, unless you think my puncuation is correct, then you're way off, just practicing writing in BoM style, you know with no puncuation at all, except the period at the very end, and how they puncuated as they published it, not puncuation on the manuscript, so I think that would be a little hard to do, well this is really good bye now, I'm not just saying it this time, you know i wasn't quite accurate with that BoM thing back there a few commas ago, I just feel like I lied to you, well I've warned you about it now I don't feel so bad, well good night, morning, or afternoon, whatever the case may be, and see you next time.

No comments: